- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 4 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 8 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 9 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 9 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 9 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 9 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 9 days ago
- Local Teen Band Half Moon Portrait to Perform At Flippin’ PizzaPosted 12 days ago
- Rancho Peñasquitos Professional Pet Sitter to Teach Pet CPR, First Aid & CarePosted 12 days ago
- Mt. Carmel High School Football FundraiserPosted 12 days ago
More In Our Own Backyard News
PQ’s Parks the place for Play
On any given day, you can see kids practicing their monkey bar skills, building...
- Posted 715 days ago
Westview’s Reich to Play Football at SMU; Other Local Athletes Receive College Offers
Taylor Reich became Westview High School’s first Division I college football recruit this week....
- Posted 835 days ago
Bloody Battle, Famous Names
Nearby Mexican-American War Battlefield Park A Significant Part of California History Not many actual...
- Posted 837 days ago
Lake Hodges is a Close, Diverse Getaway
Located just north of residents living in Rancho Penasquitos, Lake Hodges is considered by...
- Posted 958 days ago
Watching with Wonder as Winged Adventurers Soar
It’s a rare sight in most areas, but Rancho Penasquitos and nearby neighborhoods see...
- Posted 1027 days ago
Where to Feed the Ducks – Lake Poway!
Located less than seven miles from 4S Ranch, Lake Poway Recreation Area boasts an...
- Posted 1171 days ago
Exploring Lake Hodges Bicycle Pedestrian Bridge
Beginning in May of last year, the trip around nearby Lake Hodges by foot...
- Posted 1236 days ago
Exploring Black Mountain
Black Mountain Regional Open Space Park offers many trails for cyclists, equestrians, and hikers....
- Posted 1241 days ago
Latest In Our Own Backyard
Explore All That Batiquitos Lagoon Ecological Reserve Has to Offer
“The Batiquitos Lagoon Ecological Reserve is a North San Diego...
- Posted 45 days ago
See Nature’s Full Palette of Colors in Anza Borrego
Move over Julie Andrews. If you’ve ever yearned to twirl...
- Posted 104 days ago
Five Great Places to Find Snow this Season
1. Some local parks host their own snow days...
- Posted 169 days ago
Get the Flavor of Fall: Apple Picking in Julian
While the weather in North County may say summer, the...
- Posted 226 days ago
Go Beyond the Beach at Torrey Pines State Reserve
You’ve probably visited Torrey Pines State Beach, stretching from La...
- Posted 301 days ago
San Dieguito River Park
Some parks in San Diego have familiar names like Balboa...
- Posted 411 days ago
Old Poway Park – An Adventure is Waiting for You
With its picturesque setting, it is no wonder that people...
- Posted 478 days ago
How the Middle Class Lived?
Can you imagine living in an 1880-era farmstead in Southern...
- Posted 543 days ago
Blue Sky Ecological Reserve
The first thing many visitors notice is just how quiet...
- Posted 597 days ago
Kumeyaay-Ipai Interpretive Center Rich in Local History
At least 1,000 years ago, a people called the Kumeyaay...
- Posted 662 days ago