- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 4 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 8 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 9 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 9 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 9 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 9 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 9 days ago
- Local Teen Band Half Moon Portrait to Perform At Flippin’ PizzaPosted 12 days ago
- Rancho Peñasquitos Professional Pet Sitter to Teach Pet CPR, First Aid & CarePosted 12 days ago
- Mt. Carmel High School Football FundraiserPosted 12 days ago
92129 Magazine is about community, family, and lifestyle. Focusing exclusively on local events, local businesses and local families, 92129 Magazine fills a niche that families of these communities desire. Attracting readers of all ages due to its magazine style, simple composition, and vivid & colorful layout, 92129 Magazine has become the “who’s who” and “what’s happening” glamour publication in the local area. Encompassing standard features such as local recipes, local photos, a variety of contests, community calendars, local sporting highlights, and local business profiles (to name a few) makes 92129 Magazine a first choice to stay in touch with the community and its atmosphere. 92129 Magazine – It’s a community thing!! Are you in?
Susco Media Distribution
Between its five publications (92129 Magazine, 92127 Magazine, 92128 Magazine, 92131 Magazine, 92064 Magazine), Susco Media delivers to over 80,000 homes in North County Inland San Diego and reaches readers in
For additional advertising information or to talk with a member of our team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 619-717-2322.
File Format Requirements:
For best results, please submit a high resolution JPEG (350 dpi) at the actual size of the ad with minimum compression. Save your files in CMYK color as a PDF, a high resolution TIFF, or an EPS (fonts embedded or included). We conveniently accept files created in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop. All linked graphics and fonts used in the ad should be included.
Issue Contract Due Artwork Due Oct / Nov Sep 1 Sep 7 Dec / Jan Nov 1 Nov 7 Feb / Mar Jan 1 Jan 7 Apr / May Mar 1 Mar 7 Jun / Jul May 1 May 7 Aug / Sep Jul 1 Jul 7
How to Submit Artwork
Please send artwork to email@example.com or use the online dropbox at http://dropbox.suscomedia.com. Please include the publication issue, and contact information (your name, company name, etc).