- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 4 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 7 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 8 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 8 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 9 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 9 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 9 days ago
- Local Teen Band Half Moon Portrait to Perform At Flippin’ PizzaPosted 12 days ago
- Rancho Peñasquitos Professional Pet Sitter to Teach Pet CPR, First Aid & CarePosted 12 days ago
- Mt. Carmel High School Football FundraiserPosted 12 days ago
¿Que Pasa? See What’s Happening at Que Pasa Mexican Grill
Posted on July 27, 2012
According to Masoud Tabatabee, San Diegans searching for authentic Mexican cuisine will find exactly what they are looking for at Que Pasa Mexican Grill. “All of our food is made in-house, nothing is out of a can, all fresh, never frozen, and we offer a variety of authentic dishes,” stated Masoud, owner of the restaurant. “Our pizzas, hands down, are the specialty. You won’t get these anywhere else in San Diego.”
The food is just the beginning of the unique dining experience offered at Que Pasa. The bar has a plethora of craft beers, over 70 tequilas and more than 100 specialty drink selections. Using high quality ingredients in both the food and beverage menu is a top priority for the owners. Only higher-end meats, primarily top sirloin, Pacific lobster and farm-free shrimp, as well as the freshest fruits are used when prepping dishes each day. In addition, for sports and entertainment viewing, Que Pasa has six TV’s along with their 188” wide HD Projector [a one of a kind in San Diego].
This dedication to quality extends to the overall experience customers receive while dining at Que Pasa. Masoud is a veteran in the local business community and has had many successful ventures over the course of his 23 years in San Diego. Patrons are raving about the authenticity of the restaurant as well as the comforting atmosphere allowed by the staff. Que Pasa ensures the staff will tend to your every need and assures a fantastic night with pleasant memories and a wonderful dining experience for all guests.
Que Pasa Mexican Grill offers several weekly specials; including 50% off all tacos on Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to closing, $.50 wings on Wednesdays, buy-one-get-one-free drinks from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Saturdays and kids eat free on Sundays. Beginning in August, live entertainment will be offered on Saturday evenings. With these specials and the entertainment available, the popularity of Que Pasa has certainly grown to become a hot spot in the community. Reservations are recommended.
“We opened Que Pasa Mexican Grill in April 2011 after outgrowing the location in Rancho Santa Fe that we established in 2005. We had a vision of creating a restaurant that the community around us could appreciate, call home, and grow to love,” said Masoud. Que Pasa is proud to be a part of the neighborhood. Stop in and say hi.
Name of Business: Que Pasa Mexican Grill
Owners: Masoud/Mehdi Gavad Tabatabee
Manager: Evan Taylor
Year of Establishment: 2011
Address: 9932 Mercy Rd, SD CA 92129
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 858-578-PASA (7272)
Description of business: With a very fun social lounge style atmosphere, we consider ourselves a high-end authentic Mexican restaurant, craft beer bar and tequila lounge.