- Upcoming Events from PQYSA Recreational SoccerPosted 13 hours ago
- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 7 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 10 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 11 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 11 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 12 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 12 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 12 days ago
- Local Teen Band Half Moon Portrait to Perform At Flippin’ PizzaPosted 15 days ago
- Rancho Peñasquitos Professional Pet Sitter to Teach Pet CPR, First Aid & CarePosted 15 days ago
Professional Bike Rider Finds Answer to Pain-Free Living
Posted on July 27, 2012
Aprofessional bike rider suffered from chronic back pain for years and was ultimately faced with the possibility of retirement. He attempted traditional chiropractic and massage therapies to relieve his pain but had limited success. When he met Dr. Spinato he was ready to abandon any expectation for improvement. Fortunately, Dr. Spinato introduced him to an advanced technique of chiropractic called NUCCA that, in the end,changed his life. Within a few visits he saw dramatic improvement. He credits Dr. Spinato for giving him hope and his career a second chance.
If you are experiencing pain and are struggling to find permanent relief, NUCCA chiropractic may be the answer. What’s different from traditional treatment is it’s non-invasive technique requiring no turning or cracking of the spine and there is no use for hand held instruments. Current research has documented and supported the findings of the profound healing effects the procedure has on body balance and improved health.
Dr. Spinato has completed additional training to offer this service and he invites you to contact his office to learn how NUCCA chiropractic can help you. Call today for a complimentary consultation and evaluation to take the first step for pain-free living.
Dr. Dan R. Spinato, DC
Chiropractic and Integrative Wellness
9320 Carmel Mountain Road Ste. B
San Diego, CA 92129