- Poway Center for the Performing Arts Foundation Arts in Education Initiative Introduction to Instruments 2013Posted 13 hours ago
- Upcoming Events from PQYSA Recreational SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 8 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 12 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 12 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 13 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 13 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 13 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 13 days ago
- Hustle & Bustle A Day in the Life of County Supervisor Dave RobertsPosted 15 days ago
A Local Treasure for North County
Posted on July 25, 2012
The Classical Music Society is proud to present an exciting season of five Sunday concerts beginning with a special performance of two pianists on one piano. Mary Barranger and Diane Snodgrass, who have performed as a duo for over thirteen years, will perform at Incarnation Lutheran Church on Sept. 23 at 2:30 p.m.
Their program includes a repertoire of piano four-hands masterworks, including Dvorak’s stirring Slavonic dances, Mendelssohn’s Allegro Brilliante, Debussy’s charming and romantic Petite Suite and an audience favorite, George Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue.
Future concerts will include music by the Pacific String Quartet (Oct. 21), Lewit and Benedetsky performing on violin and piano (Jan. 20), the Los Angeles Cello Quartet (Feb. 10), Demarre, Kate and Friends with flute, violin and more (Mar. 20).
A 5-concert subscription is $100, while individual tickets are $25 and $5 for students. For more information visit www.classicalmusicsociety.com or call 858-385-0659.