- Poway Center for the Performing Arts Foundation Arts in Education Initiative Introduction to Instruments 2013Posted 13 hours ago
- Upcoming Events from PQYSA Recreational SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 8 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 11 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 12 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 12 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 13 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 13 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 13 days ago
- Hustle & Bustle A Day in the Life of County Supervisor Dave RobertsPosted 15 days ago
2nd Annual Cut-for-a-Cause
Posted on July 23, 2012
Beth Bond-Sczempka of Tease Salon is working on a volunteer project with Build a Miracle (www.buildamiracle.net). She is calling all hairstylists to help her change the world with a haircut. Participate in the 2nd annual Cut-for-a-Cause to raise funds that will help women in developing countries learn the trade of hairdressing. Be a part of helping to elevate the role of women around the world as they gain a newfound sense of dignity, hope, and self-respect.
On Sunday, Sept. 16, over 1,000 stylists across the U.S. are joining The Trade by committing to donate their proceeds from a day of cuts & styles. This incredible movement has already had an amazing impact with trips to Nicaragua and Brazil and they recently started a relationship to help support a school in the Tijuana area that will have it’s first 5 graduates this September.
Read more about the current projects on http://plantashear.org. If you have any questions or would like to commit to this great cause, contact Beth Sczempka of Tease Salon Studios at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a client of a local hairstylist, feel free to share this info with them to help encourage them to participate.