- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 6 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 10 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 11 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 11 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 11 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 11 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 11 days ago
- Local Teen Band Half Moon Portrait to Perform At Flippin’ PizzaPosted 14 days ago
- Rancho Peñasquitos Professional Pet Sitter to Teach Pet CPR, First Aid & CarePosted 14 days ago
- Mt. Carmel High School Football FundraiserPosted 14 days ago
Parker to Host Celebration for National Spelling Bee Champion Snigdha Nandipati
Posted on June 11, 2012
Francis Parker Middle School Assembly will honor Scripps National Spelling Bee Champion Snigdha Nandipati on Thursday, June 14 at 11:45 am. The event, held at Francis Parker School Field House, will feature Kevin Yaley, Head of Francis Parker School, Patricia McKenna, Head of Francis Parker Middle School, Elliot Hirshman, President of San Diego State University, Booker T. Crenshaw, Sea World San Diego, Amanda Ecoff, UT-San Diego and Nicole Shina, San Diego County Office of Education. Snigdha and her family will also be in attendance.
The trophy from the Scripps National Spelling Bee is currently in Chicago being engraved. It is scheduled to be finished on Tuesday and then sent overnight to arrive at Parker on Wednesday. Snigdha will be presented with her official engraved Scripps National Spelling Bee Trophy for the first time at the assembly on Thursday.
Please contact David Wahlstrom at (858) 569-7900 x4265 by Wednesday, June 13 at 1 pm to secure a parking space on campus.