- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 6 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 10 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 11 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 11 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 11 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 11 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 11 days ago
- Local Teen Band Half Moon Portrait to Perform At Flippin’ PizzaPosted 14 days ago
- Rancho Peñasquitos Professional Pet Sitter to Teach Pet CPR, First Aid & CarePosted 14 days ago
- Mt. Carmel High School Football FundraiserPosted 14 days ago
Five Chamber Members Elected to The Board of Directors for 2012-2013 Term
Posted on June 6, 2012
The San Diego North Chamber of Commerce has elected 5 new Directors to the board for the 2012-2013 term. In addition, Steven Anderson of Northrop Grumman has also been elected the new Board Chairman for the same fiscal year. Angelo Damante, current Chairman of the Board, will remain on the board as a Director at Large.
Meet Your New Directors Effective July 1, 2012
Incoming Chairman of the Board
In August 2010, Anderson joined Northrop Grumman to lead the Human Resources & Administrative functions at the Company’s aerospace operations based in Rancho Bernardo.
Dean of Business
Cal State San Marcos
Dr. Sharon Lightner, Ph.D., was named the dean of the College of Business Administration at California State University San Marcos (CSUSM).
General Manager, Harrahs
Beronio began her career with Caesars in 1984 as Associate General Counsel with Harrah’s Casino Hotels, where her responsibilities included legal, governmental, and risk management affairs for Harrah’s gaming properties in northern Nevada. Janet is currently Regional President for Harrah’s Rincon Casino & Resort.
The Safari Park
San Diego Zoo Safari Park, Director (since Jan. 1984) McClure is responsible for overall operation of the 1,800-acre wildlife preserve.
Regional Vice President
Pacific Western Bank
In March 2012, Mike Peters was named Executive Vice President and Regional Manager for Pacific Western Bank. Mike brings more than 40 years of banking experience to the board.
Torrez formed Prava Construction Services Inc. in 2005. Glenn brings with him more than 30 years’ experience in commercial construction.