- Poway Center for the Performing Arts Foundation Arts in Education Initiative Introduction to Instruments 2013Posted 3 days ago
- Upcoming Events from PQYSA Recreational SoccerPosted 4 days ago
- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 10 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 14 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 15 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 15 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 15 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 16 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 16 days ago
- Hustle & Bustle A Day in the Life of County Supervisor Dave RobertsPosted 17 days ago
Critter Camps Allow Hands-On Animal Experience
Posted on June 4, 2012
Helen Woodward Animal Center will be holding a Summer Critter Camp from June 11 – Aug. 17 for grades Pre-K to 8th. Camps are each one week long and themed, allowing for the opportunity to pick and choose based on your child’s preference.
Campers will meet horses, bunnies, birds, snakes, lizards and much more at the hands on camp, where they will also get the chance to care for and feed them. The excitement reaches past animal meet-and-greets and extends into animal related crafts, games and activities. Classes are organized by grades to ensure age and developmentally appropriate activities that teach respect, compassion and how to provide a lifetime of care for animals.
The Helen Woodward Animal Center is a non-profit organization that gives 100% of its proceeds to saving the lives of the animals at the center.
For more information visit www.animalcenter.org/education/critter_camp_summer.aspx.