- Upcoming Events from PQYSA Recreational SoccerPosted 19 hours ago
- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 7 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 11 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 12 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 12 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 12 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 12 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 12 days ago
- Local Teen Band Half Moon Portrait to Perform At Flippin’ PizzaPosted 15 days ago
- Rancho Peñasquitos Professional Pet Sitter to Teach Pet CPR, First Aid & CarePosted 15 days ago
6th Annual Neighborhood Picnic at Rolling Hills Park
Posted on June 1, 2012
The PQ-NE Action Group welcomes area residents for the 6th Annual Neighborhood Picnic at Rolling Hills Park on Sunday, June 3 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. The North Peñasquitos park will feature two party jumps, games and a barbeque lunch for purchase, as well as a dunk tank, water balloon launching, Russ the DJ, Irish dancers, Polynesian dancers and firefighters from Fire Station #40. An opportunity drawing for goods and services with items worth $2,000+ will also be raffled off. Attendees are advised to wear comfortable shoes, casual clothes and bring a lawn chair or two.
The PQ-NE Action Group is a local non-profit organization that promotes community awareness and involvement. For more information including corporate sponsorship opportunities, contact Cindy Krask at 858-395-5792 or Pam Logemann at 858-672-0898 or visit savepq.org.