- Poway Center for the Performing Arts Foundation Arts in Education Initiative Introduction to Instruments 2013Posted 2 days ago
- Upcoming Events from PQYSA Recreational SoccerPosted 3 days ago
- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 10 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 13 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 14 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 14 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 15 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 15 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 15 days ago
- Hustle & Bustle A Day in the Life of County Supervisor Dave RobertsPosted 17 days ago
4th Annual Flag Day Celebration at Hilltop Park
Posted on June 4, 2012
For the fourth consecutive year, PQ residents are invited to join in celebration of Flag Day at Hilltop Park on June 10 between 2 and 3 p.m. The Rancho Peñasquitos Town Council, local dignitaries, the Rancho Peñasquitos VFW Post 11388, Boy Scout Troop 648, Cub Scout Pack 605, Westview High School’s JROTC Color Guard and the Marine Corps Color Guard will all be in attendance to help raise a brand new flag.
The All-American event will include the National Anthem, Pledge of Allegiance, Taps and a planned visit by a CH-53E – the largest and heaviest helicopter in the United States military.
Hilltop Park is located at 9711 Oviedo Way in Rancho Peñasquitos. For more information call Jerry Bouck at 858-484-9453 or TJ Zane at 619-840-8718.