- Upcoming Events from PQYSA Recreational SoccerPosted 15 hours ago
- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 7 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 11 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 12 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 12 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 12 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 12 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 12 days ago
- Local Teen Band Half Moon Portrait to Perform At Flippin’ PizzaPosted 15 days ago
- Rancho Peñasquitos Professional Pet Sitter to Teach Pet CPR, First Aid & CarePosted 15 days ago
4th Annual Flag Day Celebration at Hilltop Park
Posted on June 4, 2012
For the fourth consecutive year, PQ residents are invited to join in celebration of Flag Day at Hilltop Park on June 10 between 2 and 3 p.m. The Rancho Peñasquitos Town Council, local dignitaries, the Rancho Peñasquitos VFW Post 11388, Boy Scout Troop 648, Cub Scout Pack 605, Westview High School’s JROTC Color Guard and the Marine Corps Color Guard will all be in attendance to help raise a brand new flag.
The All-American event will include the National Anthem, Pledge of Allegiance, Taps and a planned visit by a CH-53E – the largest and heaviest helicopter in the United States military.
Hilltop Park is located at 9711 Oviedo Way in Rancho Peñasquitos. For more information call Jerry Bouck at 858-484-9453 or TJ Zane at 619-840-8718.