- Poway Center for the Performing Arts Foundation Arts in Education Initiative Introduction to Instruments 2013Posted 17 hours ago
- Upcoming Events from PQYSA Recreational SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 8 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 12 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 13 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 13 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 13 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 13 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 13 days ago
- Hustle & Bustle A Day in the Life of County Supervisor Dave RobertsPosted 15 days ago
Karl Strauss to Open 4S Ranch Location in July 2012
Posted on April 20, 2012
Karl Strauss is opening its seventh brewery restaurant in the north San Diego community of 4S Ranch. Fans have been begging the company to open an inland location, and this spot hits the mark, showcasing the company’s West Coast Pub Fare concept, on-site brew-house, and a modern brewery-loft vibe.
To keep up with double-digit sales growth in Southern California and new territory demand, Karl Strauss is adding brewing capacity to maintain the quality and consistency it’s become known for. During construction, the brewery also has plans for major renovations that will lead to public tours, tastings, and hosted events. The company’s plans for growth continue with the official announcement of a new brewery restaurant in San Diego’s 4S Ranch neighborhood. With the expanded distribution, brewery project, and new brewery restaurant in place, Karl is poised to share its award-winning beers with craft beer fans across the Golden State.