- Plan for Safety: Enjoying Hiking and Biking TrailsPosted 7 days ago
- Rolling Hills Park Gears up for Annual Picnic Fun and an Exciting Renovation Project!Posted 8 days ago
- Local Foundations Award Nearly $100,000Posted 8 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 9 days ago
- Posted 9 days ago
- Miss Poway Scholarship Pageant 2013 ResultsPosted 9 days ago
- 2Good2B Bakery & Café Lets Customers Eat Well and Still Stay Allergy-FreePosted 10 days ago
- Think Outside The TankPosted 10 days ago
- Wine Tasting and Silent Auction Will Benefit Gregg’s GoalsPosted 10 days ago
- Reinventing the Plain White TEEPosted 12 days ago
Karl Strauss to Open 4S Ranch Location in July 2012
Posted on April 20, 2012
Karl Strauss is opening its seventh brewery restaurant in the north San Diego community of 4S Ranch. Fans have been begging the company to open an inland location, and this spot hits the mark, showcasing the company’s West Coast Pub Fare concept, on-site brew-house, and a modern brewery-loft vibe.
To keep up with double-digit sales growth in Southern California and new territory demand, Karl Strauss is adding brewing capacity to maintain the quality and consistency it’s become known for. During construction, the brewery also has plans for major renovations that will lead to public tours, tastings, and hosted events. The company’s plans for growth continue with the official announcement of a new brewery restaurant in San Diego’s 4S Ranch neighborhood. With the expanded distribution, brewery project, and new brewery restaurant in place, Karl is poised to share its award-winning beers with craft beer fans across the Golden State.