- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 5 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 9 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 10 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 10 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 11 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 11 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 11 days ago
- Local Teen Band Half Moon Portrait to Perform At Flippin’ PizzaPosted 13 days ago
- Rancho Peñasquitos Professional Pet Sitter to Teach Pet CPR, First Aid & CarePosted 13 days ago
- Mt. Carmel High School Football FundraiserPosted 13 days ago
Vinyl Masters Doors & Windows can help you with your remodeling needs
Posted on March 26, 2012
In 1971, Satish Satpute moved from India to the United States with $8.00 in his pocket. Today, with a Masters degree in Industrial Engineering under his belt, Satpute is the successful owner of Vinyl Masters Doors & Windows, which has served the San Diego community for over 10 years. He says he likes to run his business with principles of Indian spirituality, American ingenuity and German technology. Mr. Anand Mahajani, Vice President joined Vinyl Masters in 2004. Anand has a Master’s degree in Engineering and has taken the business to the next level in automation.
Specializing in replacement doors and windows, Vinyl Masters also manufactures products that are unique to the industry. Some of its exclusive and finest products include: oak interior, corner windows, extra large windows (up to 86 Sq Ft), built-in doggie doors, remote controlled windows, bi-fold doors, high security windows, and “self-cleaning” windows that have a special Titanium Dioxide coating to prevent water stains.
Kevin Derrett, Marketing Manager of the company, explains that offering unique products is not the only way Vinyl Masters sets itself apart from others in its industry. “We also hold a class B general contractors license enabling us to perform work other companies are unable to attempt. We can do the full job from start to finish without having to call on sub-contractors”.
According to Derrett, as the only manufacturer in San Diego to have a local factory (located in Scripps Ranch), Vinyl Masters takes pride in offering their products at a great price. “We sell our doors and windows factory direct to our customers, with no middle man to mark up the price,” said Derrett. “In addition to being priced well, the products are aesthetically pleasing and economical. Not only do our doors and windows look great, but they also cut down on street noise, as well as heat and damage caused by the sun that prevents fading on your furniture, drapes, carpets, etc.”
Committed to using innovative technology, Vinyl Masters has made it their mission to provide excellent products and services to their customers. They ensure that their high performance German engineered doors and windows are designed specifically for San Diego’s climate. Both their doors and windows are made from the highest quality vinyl and Cardinal© insulated glass – the leading glass manufacturer in the country. They also offer exclusive LoE5.
Vinyl Masters Doors & Windows have a beautiful, extensive showroom in Scripps Ranch and their factory can be toured during regular office hours which enable you to see how your products are manufactured.