- Upcoming Events from PQYSA Recreational SoccerPosted 13 hours ago
- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 7 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 10 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 11 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 11 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 12 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 12 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 12 days ago
- Local Teen Band Half Moon Portrait to Perform At Flippin’ PizzaPosted 15 days ago
- Rancho Peñasquitos Professional Pet Sitter to Teach Pet CPR, First Aid & CarePosted 15 days ago
Local optometric practice is dedicated to restoring, maintaining and enhancing vision
Posted on March 24, 2012
Having been dubbed the “Eye Care Practice of the Future,” EyeLux Optometry is determined to set itself apart from other practices in its industry by using innovative ideas to enhance the vision of its patients. Established in 2011, with the merging of two successful optometric practices, EyeLux Optometry opened in 4S Ranch to serve community members of Poway, Rancho Bernardo, Rancho Penasquitos, Rancho Santa Fe, and surrounding areas.
Running the practice, Dr. Kelvin Nguyen, O.D., his wife, Dr. Jacquelin Le, O.D., and Dr. Brian Chou, O.D., F.A.A.O, are committed to repairing and maintaining the vision of their patients. By performing thorough eye examinations to detect subtle health changes, the doctors hope to treat eye diseases at the earliest stage where treatment is most responsive. Included in these assessments is a complimentary high-resolution digital retinal imaging and external eye digital photography.
Equally important to maintaining vision, Dr. Nguyen, Dr. Le, and Dr. Chou pledge to improve vision, as well. “We are not satisfied to simply restore and maintain vision,” said Dr. Le. “EyeLux Optometry exists to enrich lives through enhancing vision and building lasting and meaningful personal relationships.” With this commitment, the practice offers their Better than 20/20 Promise™, a complete vision analysis using the latest technology and a unique measurement system to ensure that eyewear prescriptions are completely accurate.
EyeLux Optometry is open seven days a week to provide a variety of optical services. The practice prides itself on providing a wide assortment of contemporary eyewear specific to one’s eye condition and style. “We recognize that the best prescription is individualized and considers lifestyle objectives. That’s where EyeLux Optometry is fundamentally different,” said Dr. Chou.
As active members of the 4S Ranch community, all three doctors strive to connect with their patients on a personal level to create an exceptional experience. Whether it’s conducting a comprehensive eye examination or handling a simple frame adjustment, EyeLux Optometry appears to be more than just a run of the mill practice. “We are comfortable having the success of our business hinge on delivering our patients with superior results,” said Dr. Nguyen. “This is not the place to go for mediocre eye care or eyewear.”
Owners: Kelvin Nguyen, O.D.,
Jacquelin Le, O.D.,
Brian Chou, O.D., F.A.A.O
Year Established: 2011
Address: 16615 Dove Canyon Road, Suite 105, San Diego, CA 92127
Hours:Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm
Saturday – Sunday, 9am – 2pm