- Upcoming Events from PQYSA Recreational SoccerPosted 14 hours ago
- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 7 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 11 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 11 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 12 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 12 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 12 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 12 days ago
- Local Teen Band Half Moon Portrait to Perform At Flippin’ PizzaPosted 15 days ago
- Rancho Peñasquitos Professional Pet Sitter to Teach Pet CPR, First Aid & CarePosted 15 days ago
Dr. Pham and Dr. Grant Make Dental Visits Fun for Kids
Posted on March 29, 2012
A trip to the dentist may not be something children usually look forward to, but Dr. Chris Pham and Dr. Richard Grant are working to change that. Since 2006, they have provided clients with the highest quality dental care and orthodontic services. They are committed to honest, reliable service that’s not just tolerable, it’s enjoyable.
“A healthy beautiful smile is everything to us,” said Dr. Pham. “We work hard to ensure the comfort of our patients and strive to create a friendly environment that will have children wanting to come back.”
Located on El Camino Real, just off the 56, Carmel Valley Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics has been in practice nearly six years. By joining forces, Dr. Pham and Dr. Grant offer two specialties under one roof, affording their clients greater flexibility and convenience in scheduling, while providing more comprehensive, individualized, and integrated care.
“Dr. Grant loves making people smile,” said Dr. Pham. “He remembers the day he had his braces off and wants every patient to have that same glow.”
Drs. Grant and Pham are both board certified; they use their additional training to provide the most up-to-date services to their clients. In addition to general dental care and orthodontics, their services include cavity risk assessment, fluoride review, tooth restorations, digital radiology, anesthesia, laser treatment, and tooth-colored fillings.
“I just love everything about dentistry,” said Dr. Pham. “I enjoy getting to know the families and watching the kids grow up and watch their smiles mature.” He grew up in a family of dentists who practice in northern California, but having earned his undergraduate degree at UCSD, he is thrilled to be building his practice in the 92130 community.
Drs. Pham and Grant know that dental visits can be unsettling for children, so they make the entire experience as positive as possible. Toward that end, they employ a caring, friendly staff and use state-of-the-art technology.
“Our office loves technology because it makes the patient experience so much more comfortable and less invasive,” said Dr. Pham. That includes child-sized x-ray equipment and flat-mounted televisions and headsets so kids can watch the movie of their choice during any procedure.
“We work hard to provide a comfortable experience for both the parents and children,” said Dr. Pham, “providing exceptional pediatric dental care from the day they come home until the day they leave for college.”
Schedule your visit today, and let Dr. Pham and Dr. Grant put a smile on your face.
Owners: Chris Pham DDS & Richard Grant DDS MS
Years Established: Just under 6 years
Address: 12395 El Camino Real #218 San Diego CA 92130
Email contact: email@example.com
Business Description: Comprehensive dental care & orthodontics in a friendly atmosphere in a state of the art facility. We offer digital radiology, laser treatment, tooth-colored fillings and sedation. Our office works hard to provide the community with a healthy smile.