- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 5 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 9 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 10 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 10 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 10 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 10 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 10 days ago
- Local Teen Band Half Moon Portrait to Perform At Flippin’ PizzaPosted 13 days ago
- Rancho Peñasquitos Professional Pet Sitter to Teach Pet CPR, First Aid & CarePosted 13 days ago
- Mt. Carmel High School Football FundraiserPosted 13 days ago
Break-A-Thon Raises $2,000 for The Children’s Heritage Foundation
Posted on March 29, 2012
Family Karate PQ hosted its 25th annual Break-A-Thon, this year to support The Children’s Heritage Foundation. Participation and donations were voluntary. Over 100 students took part and $2,000 was raised for the cause.
“Karate students of all ages participated; Little Tigers (4 yr olds) split their first boards with Stomp Kicks while many Junior Black Belts chose to use the challenging Step-Up Side Kicks for their board breaks. We are extremely proud of all our students who showed up as they demonstrated Perseverance and Indomitable Spirit, two of the five tenets of Tae Kwando.” said Andrew Thomson, Head Instructor at Family Karate PQ.