- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 5 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 8 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 9 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 9 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 10 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 10 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 10 days ago
- Local Teen Band Half Moon Portrait to Perform At Flippin’ PizzaPosted 13 days ago
- Rancho Peñasquitos Professional Pet Sitter to Teach Pet CPR, First Aid & CarePosted 13 days ago
- Mt. Carmel High School Football FundraiserPosted 13 days ago
Susco Media Publishers of 92129 Magazine Plans New Magazine Serving Carmel Valley
Posted on January 25, 2012
Continuing its rapid growth, Rancho Bernardo-based Susco Media Inc. announced plans to expand to the Carmel Valley 92130 market. Susco Media currently publishes five specialty magazines along the North County I-15 and Highway 56 Corridors, serving Scripps Ranch, Rancho Penasquitos, 4S Ranch, Del Sur, Santaluz, Poway, Rancho Bernardo, Carmel Mountain, Sabre Springs and other surrounding areas.
Susco Media’s President and Publisher Derrick Breaux made the announcement about the company’s latest expansion plans: The launch of 92130 Magazine in February 2012. “We have had a tremendous response to our current five publications,” Breaux said. “Susco Media’s most recent launches have had spectacular receptions from both readers and advertisers. We are excited about the Carmel Valley 92130 expansion and we expect a similar reaction.”
The addition of 92130 Magazine will make a total of six publications launched by Susco Media since late 2009 – joining titles that include 92127 Magazine, 92129 Magazine, 92131 Magazine, 92064 Magazine and 92128 Magazine.
“Just as with our other publications, we will produce 92130 Magazine with the goal of providing readers something they want to read,” Breaux said. “Plus, we provide a variety of marketing options in addition to the print publication to assist local businesses in getting solid response for their investment.”
Many residents and businesses urged Susco Media to expand into the Carmel Valley market, Breaux said. “With the launch of 92130 Magazine in February, businesses and service companies will be able to reach 100,000 targeted, high demographic households along the I-15 and Highway 56 corridors,” Breaux said. “And not only do advertisers reach a lucrative audience, they do so in a high-quality environment in one of our colorful, well-read community magazines, each filled with vibrant photographs and well-written local articles.”
Serving the Carmel Valley area, 92130 Magazine will provide community features, profiles and information in an attractive, full-color, glossy print publication. Delivered by direct mail to every single family home and condominium in Zip Code 92130, the magazine also has a number of racks for single copy distribution in select locations – and boasts a total circulation of 17,250 per issue. The new publication publishes six times a year and features an easy-to-read format and professional design that ensures thorough readership.
In addition to the print publication, 92130 Magazine will be complemented by a robust website (www.92130Magazine.com), an active Facebook page and regular streams of information and comments via Twitter, according to Breaux.
92127 Magazine 15,500
92128 Magazine 18,750
92129 Magazine 17,000
92130 Magazine NEW 17,250
92131 Magazine 15,000
92064 Magazine 16,500