- Upcoming Events from PQYSA Recreational SoccerPosted 1 day ago
- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 7 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 11 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 12 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 12 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 12 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 12 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 12 days ago
- Hustle & Bustle A Day in the Life of County Supervisor Dave RobertsPosted 14 days ago
- Westview Student Wins 2013 Concerto CompetitionPosted 14 days ago
Holiday Craft Fair Nov. 12 in PQ
Posted on November 1, 2011
Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church’s 6th Annual Holiday Craft Fair is scheduled for 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 12.
The craft fair is unique in that it not only showcases the work of more than 30 community artisans, but it also features the professional craftsmanship of the members of the church’s Craft Ministry — a group of church members that works eight months of the year creating ornaments to fill five large Christmas trees to large holiday floral arrangements for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Their specialty themed tables will be filled with gifts for pets (including ornaments and gourmet dog treats), unique gifts for women and a wine-themed table with ornaments, trivets and lighted decorative wine bottles.
In addition to the Craft Ministry’s 15 booths, other community artisans will participate – featuring such items as pottery, hand painted silk scarves, photography, jewelry, and more. Homemade baked goods will be available for purchase at the event.
All proceeds from the craft fair go directly to the church building fund. The church is located at 13541 Stoney Creek Road in Rancho Penasquitos.