- Poway Center for the Performing Arts Foundation Arts in Education Initiative Introduction to Instruments 2013Posted 2 days ago
- Upcoming Events from PQYSA Recreational SoccerPosted 3 days ago
- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 9 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 13 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 14 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 14 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 14 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 14 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 14 days ago
- Hustle & Bustle A Day in the Life of County Supervisor Dave RobertsPosted 16 days ago
Kids Theatre Presents ‘Grease’
Posted on October 24, 2011
Kids Theatre Network, a San Diego-based musical theater group, presents “Grease” at 7 p.m. Friday, Oct. 28 and 12 noon, 3 p.m., and 7 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 29 at the California Center for the Arts in Escondido.
A cast of 45 students from schools throughout the county will present the child-appropriate version of the much-loved musical about Danny and Sandy and the gang at Rydell High. Tickets are $18 each and are available through the California Center for the Performing Arts Box Office at 800-988-4253. The California Center for the Arts is located at 340 N. Escondido Boulevard.
Kids Theatre Network is a children’s theatrical, vocal and acting program dedicated to educating youth ages 5-17 in the performing arts. In their rehearsal and performance process the team at KTN focuses on building confidence, teamwork and communication skills. Lynne Broyles, the Artistic Director, leads the group and has had many students go on to professional careers in the music and theatre industry, such as c of American IDOL, and others on the Disney Channel.