- Poway Center for the Performing Arts Foundation Arts in Education Initiative Introduction to Instruments 2013Posted 3 days ago
- Upcoming Events from PQYSA Recreational SoccerPosted 4 days ago
- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 10 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 13 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 14 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 14 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 15 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 15 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 15 days ago
- Hustle & Bustle A Day in the Life of County Supervisor Dave RobertsPosted 17 days ago
Carmel Mountain Dental Care Helps Patients Discover Their Perfect Smile
Posted on October 3, 2011
Dedicated to providing superior dental care, the experienced team at Carmel Mountain Dental Care wants to help people discover and understand the importance of good oral health.
“Our mission is to provide all family members with comprehensive and preventive dental care in a warm and inviting atmosphere,” said Dr. H. Jonathan Lee. “We are dedicated to listening to our patients and providing appropriate recommendations to help them make an informed decision about their dental health needs. And we are committed to offering excellent standard of care using leading edge procedures and materials.”
Dr. Lee – who did undergraduate work at UC San Diego and secured his DMD at Boston University – also provides a unique dental plan for uninsured patients, making dentistry more affordable. “At our office, we offer the Quality Dental Plan (www.qualitydentalplan.com),” he said. “We adopted this plan when we saw many patients lose their insurance coverage due to layoffs or retirement and more people were asking for alternatives to dental insurance. This plan gave patients means to continue their dental care at a reduced cost without depending on (or without having) dental insurance. Also, it gave options for local small business owners to offer dental plans to their employees at a reduced cost. Most importantly, it allows people an opportunity to have overall better health.
Carmel Mountain Dental Care is unique from many other clinics by having both a general dentist and an orthodontist located in the same office. In addition, the practice features a diverse staff, which speaks five different languages (English, Spanish, Korean, Chinese and Vietnamese).
In addition to providing complete education and information for patients to ensure good health, Dr. Lee and his team offer a wide range of services and procedures – including laser dentistry, orthodontic treatment (both Invisalign and traditional brackets), 1-hour whitening, oral cancer screening, digital radiography and more.
Carmel Mountain Dental Care also provides patients with CEREC Single Appointment care, which allows for restoration procedures to be completed in a single office visit (instead of two or more).
Located at 9310 Carmel Mountain Road, Carmel Mountain Dental Care opened more than 25 years ago. Dr. Lee – a native Californian – assumed the practice after the original owners retired in 2008. A married father of two small children, he is a member of the American Dental Association and several other professional and academic organizations.
Dr. Lee’s return to San Diego came after practicing in a small town in Maine. “I wanted to bring the small town feel to San Diego,” he said. “I wanted my patients to feel like they are a part of my extended family – not just a number. We love building relationships with our patients and care deeply about their well being.”
Carmel Mountain Dental Care is located at 9310 Carmel Mountain Road, Suite A, San Diego 92129. For appointments or information, call 858-484-4880, email email@example.com, or visit