- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 5 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 9 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 10 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 10 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 10 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 10 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 10 days ago
- Local Teen Band Half Moon Portrait to Perform At Flippin’ PizzaPosted 13 days ago
- Rancho Peñasquitos Professional Pet Sitter to Teach Pet CPR, First Aid & CarePosted 13 days ago
- Mt. Carmel High School Football FundraiserPosted 13 days ago
Oct. 22 Fundraiser At Bernardo Winery
Posted on September 23, 2011
PUSD Foundation urges residents throughout the Poway school district to attend the “Wonderland of Treats, Eats & Drinks”, scheduled for 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 22 at Vito’s Park at Bernardo Winery.
The family-oriented 3rd annual Lifestyles INFOCUS fundraiser – which benefits the Foundation – includes special musical guests, unique foods, spa and holistic services, a silent auction, raffle drawings, activities for children of all ages, face-painting, balloon art and much more.
Admission is $10 per person, with taste/drink tickets priced at $1 each.
Primary sponsors include Café Merlot, Bernardo Winery, Poway Unified School District, Lifestyles INFOCUS, and JRC Print & Copy. The winery is located at 13330 Paseo Del Verano Norte in Rancho Bernardo.
For more information on sponsorships, exhibitor booths, or event details, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858-668-2273.