- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 4 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 8 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 9 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 9 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 9 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 9 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 9 days ago
- Local Teen Band Half Moon Portrait to Perform At Flippin’ PizzaPosted 12 days ago
- Rancho Peñasquitos Professional Pet Sitter to Teach Pet CPR, First Aid & CarePosted 12 days ago
- Mt. Carmel High School Football FundraiserPosted 12 days ago
PQ Council to Discuss Redistricting
Posted on August 29, 2011
The recent decision by the City of San Diego’s Council Redistricting Commission to split Rancho Penasquitos between two districts will be part of the discussion at the upcoming Rancho Penasquitos Town Council meeting at 7 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 1 at the DoubleTree Hotel & Resort at 14455 Peñasquitos Drive.
Most PQ residents landed in District 5 — and about 15,000 residents west of Salmon River Road and south of Highway 56 will be in District 6. Council members intend to brief residents on:
- What happened and how it happended.
- What the decision means for the community.
- How to keep the community better informed in the future and what opportunities exist for new or additional community leaders.
The room for the meeting has not yet been determined.