- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 5 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 9 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 10 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 10 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 10 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 11 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 11 days ago
- Local Teen Band Half Moon Portrait to Perform At Flippin’ PizzaPosted 13 days ago
- Rancho Peñasquitos Professional Pet Sitter to Teach Pet CPR, First Aid & CarePosted 13 days ago
- Mt. Carmel High School Football FundraiserPosted 13 days ago
Kaiser Considers Scripps Ranch Hospital
Posted on August 29, 2011
Kaiser Permanente San Diego has tentatively agreed to buy Alliant International University’s 60-acre campus in Scripps Ranch, and plans to build a new hospital.
The purchase could close by the end of the year, representatives from Alliant and Kaiser told the San Diego Union-Tribune newspaper.
According to the report, Alliant — which serves about 1,500 students with a faculty and staff of 350 — would relocate within the county.