- Poway Center for the Performing Arts Foundation Arts in Education Initiative Introduction to Instruments 2013Posted 7 hours ago
- Upcoming Events from PQYSA Recreational SoccerPosted 1 day ago
- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 7 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 11 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 12 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 12 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 13 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 13 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 13 days ago
- Hustle & Bustle A Day in the Life of County Supervisor Dave RobertsPosted 14 days ago
Rancho Family YMCA Plans Surf Camp
Posted on July 25, 2011
PQ’s Rancho Family YMCA plans a Camp Surf family weekend event on July 29-31 in Imperial Beach.
The three-day weekend is open to campers 5 years of age and older, and includes surf lessons by trained instructors. In addition, all participants will also participate in climbing-tower challenges, archery, Ga-Ga ball play, and arts and crafts.
Cost is $110 per camper and includes a Friday evening snack, Saturday meals and Sunday morning breakfast. For more information, call 858-484-8788 or visit rancho.ymca.org.