- Upcoming Events from PQYSA Recreational SoccerPosted 24 hours ago
- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 7 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 11 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 12 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 12 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 12 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 12 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 12 days ago
- Hustle & Bustle A Day in the Life of County Supervisor Dave RobertsPosted 14 days ago
- Westview Student Wins 2013 Concerto CompetitionPosted 14 days ago
Hundreds Grieve for PQ Mother, Daughter
Posted on July 29, 2011
Family members and law enforcement colleagues gathered July 28 to grieve and give tribute to a veteran child-abuse detective and her 18-year-old daughter, who were killed last week in their Rancho Penasquitos home, allegedly by the policewoman’s son.
At a ceremony at Maranatha Church in 4S Ranch, hundreds honored 52-year-old Donna Williams, who served with the San Diego Police Department for 31 years, and her youngest child, Briana, a 2011 graduate of Mount Carmel High School.
Williams’ 24-year-old son, Brian Rockwell Williams, is awaiting a psychiatric evaluation to determine if he is mentally fit to stand trial on two counts of murder.
The mother and daughter were killed early July 18.