- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 5 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 9 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 10 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 10 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 10 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 10 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 10 days ago
- Local Teen Band Half Moon Portrait to Perform At Flippin’ PizzaPosted 13 days ago
- Rancho Peñasquitos Professional Pet Sitter to Teach Pet CPR, First Aid & CarePosted 13 days ago
- Mt. Carmel High School Football FundraiserPosted 13 days ago
Friendship Presentation Planned
Posted on July 25, 2011
Diamond Gateway Women’s Organization presents “The Power of Friendship” at 11:15 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 17, at Mt. Carmel Church of the Nazarene, located at 10060 Carmel Mountain Road.
Featuring Carol Le Beau and Susan Haber, the presentation will weave together the benefits of friendship — providing a fast moving, humorous and practical talk on the importance of peer relationships. Topics will include the ingredients in making and keeping friends; why friendship is important for good health and well-being; the importance of the spiritual dimension in successful friendships; the downside of a close friendship; and how to find a friend.
Cost is $5 (DGWO members are free), which includes a breakfast beginning at 10:30 a.m. Reservations by Sept. 10 are required by contacting Dael at 858-484-4022 or firstname.lastname@example.org.