- Poway Center for the Performing Arts Foundation Arts in Education Initiative Introduction to Instruments 2013Posted 2 days ago
- Upcoming Events from PQYSA Recreational SoccerPosted 3 days ago
- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 9 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 13 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 14 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 14 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 14 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 14 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 14 days ago
- Hustle & Bustle A Day in the Life of County Supervisor Dave RobertsPosted 16 days ago
Volunteers Sought for Work, Fun
Posted on June 1, 2011
Volunteers making trail improvements at Los Penasquitos Canyon Reserve on National Trails Day on Saturday, June 4 can also enjoy tours of the Adobe Ranch House, food and live music by Trails & Rails.
The effort is to repair trails, collect trash and remove brush from various areas in the Preserve in the morning, with time in the afternoon to relax and enjoy the experience. The event is 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Meet at Rancho Penasquitos Adobe, 12122 Canyonside Park Drive. Visit www.penasquitos.org for more information.