- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 4 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 8 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 9 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 9 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 9 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 9 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 9 days ago
- Local Teen Band Half Moon Portrait to Perform At Flippin’ PizzaPosted 12 days ago
- Rancho Peñasquitos Professional Pet Sitter to Teach Pet CPR, First Aid & CarePosted 12 days ago
- Mt. Carmel High School Football FundraiserPosted 12 days ago
Archaeological Program Set
Posted on June 23, 2011
San Diego County Archaeological Society plans “Modeling the Potential for Submerged Archaeological Sites along the San Diego Coastline” with John Hildebrand, of Scripps Institute of Oceanography at 8 p.m. on June 25 at Los Penasquitos Adobe, 12020 Black Mountain Road, in Rancho Penasquitos.
This program will be held outdoors. More information is available at 858-538-0935 or www.sandiegoarchaeologicalsociety.com.