- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 4 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 8 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 9 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 9 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 9 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 10 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 10 days ago
- Local Teen Band Half Moon Portrait to Perform At Flippin’ PizzaPosted 12 days ago
- Rancho Peñasquitos Professional Pet Sitter to Teach Pet CPR, First Aid & CarePosted 12 days ago
- Mt. Carmel High School Football FundraiserPosted 12 days ago
Rancho Peñasquitos Picnic June 4
Posted on May 18, 2011
PQ-NE Action Group’s 5th Annual BBQ/Picnic from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, June 4, at Rolling Hills Park in north Rancho Peñasquitos.
In addition to hamburgers and hot dogs fresh from the grille, two inflated giant jumpers, face painting, water balloon and prize sling shot launching, the event will include a dunk tank and a slew of new games: Cake walk, gunny sack, 3-legged, wheelbarrow and relay races. These are in addition to volleyball, tug-of-war, soccer and Nerf target shooting, as enjoyed in past years.
A San Diego Fire-Rescue Dept. Fire Station 40 crew is expected (emergency calls permitting) to visit the event, plus San Diego City Councilmember Sherri Lightner and a representative from the San Diego Police Dept. Fulfilling its mission of community education, PQ-NE Action Group – a non-profit organization – will have available facts on disaster preparedness and other safety information. Attendees also have the opportunity to participate in a raffle that includes such items as tickets to Disneyland, the San Diego Zoo, and a San Diego State football game; a two-hour Hornblower cruise; and many other prizes.
Neighbors and friends are invited to the event. For more information or to donate an item for the raffle, contact Pam Logemann at 858-672-0898 or PamL@bio-imaging.net.