- Upcoming Events from PQYSA Recreational SoccerPosted 3 hours ago
- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 6 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 10 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 11 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 11 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 11 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 11 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 11 days ago
- Local Teen Band Half Moon Portrait to Perform At Flippin’ PizzaPosted 14 days ago
- Rancho Peñasquitos Professional Pet Sitter to Teach Pet CPR, First Aid & CarePosted 14 days ago
Floaties Hosts World’s Largest Swim Lesson
Posted on May 18, 2011
Floaties Swim School is an official host location for the 2nd Annual World’s Largest Swimming Lesson on June 14.
More than 10,000 children on four continents will kick, float and div e their way into the record books as they participate in the event on Tuesday, June 14, at waterparks, pools and aquatic facilities around the world. The event culminates National Drowning Awareness Month, an initiative designed to support ongoing public education on water safety. Expected to last 40-45 minutes, the lesson is open free of charge to any individual – not just Floaties clients.
Floaties is located at 13180 Poway Road in Poway. To RSVP for the free event or get more information, call 877-277-7946 or email email@example.com.