- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 5 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 9 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 10 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 10 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 10 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 10 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 10 days ago
- Local Teen Band Half Moon Portrait to Perform At Flippin’ PizzaPosted 13 days ago
- Rancho Peñasquitos Professional Pet Sitter to Teach Pet CPR, First Aid & CarePosted 13 days ago
- Mt. Carmel High School Football FundraiserPosted 13 days ago
Disaster Preparedness Workshop Set
Posted on May 3, 2011
Rancho Penasquitos Fire Safe Council – in conjunction with United Policyholders – presents the first of the “Roadmap to Preparedness Workshops” at 7 p.m. on Thursday, May 19, at the Doubletree by Hilton Resort, 14455 Penasquitos Drive.
United Policyholders offers preparedness education workshops that incorporate the council’s expertise and lessons learned from previous catastrophic disasters. The workshops help participants prepare by:
- Buying the right kind of property insurance.
- Creating a home inventory.
- Scanning valuable documents and storing them offsite.
For additional information, visit www.firesafecouncil.org.