- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 4 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 8 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 9 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 9 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 10 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 10 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 10 days ago
- Local Teen Band Half Moon Portrait to Perform At Flippin’ PizzaPosted 12 days ago
- Rancho Peñasquitos Professional Pet Sitter to Teach Pet CPR, First Aid & CarePosted 12 days ago
- Mt. Carmel High School Football FundraiserPosted 13 days ago
Community Fun Run Set July 23
Posted on May 18, 2011
The PQ5K Community Fun Run is scheduled for 7:30 a.m. on July 23 at the Church of Jesus Christ of LDS Chapel at 12835 Black Mountain Road.
On-site registration is available beginning at 6:30 a.m. In addition, a Youth Fitness Clinic featuring former San Diego Charger Ryon Bingham leading boys and girls ages 8 to 18 through a workout and discuss the importance of keeping fit.
More information is available at http://www.pq5kfunrun.org.