- Upcoming Events from PQYSA Recreational SoccerPosted 23 hours ago
- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 7 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 11 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 12 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 12 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 12 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 12 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 12 days ago
- Westview Student Wins 2013 Concerto CompetitionPosted 14 days ago
- Local Teen Band Half Moon Portrait to Perform At Flippin’ PizzaPosted 15 days ago
PQ’s Fiesta de los Penasquitos Sunday
Posted on April 28, 2011
The 16th Annual Fiesta de los Penasquitos will be Sunday, May 1 in Rancho Penasquitos, near Twin Trails Drive and Black Mountain Road.
Each year, more than 15,000 people attend the community festival, which is a family-oriented street faire for residents and visitors.
Started in 1995, it is the largest event of the year for the Rancho Penasquitos Town Council. All proceeds from the event are returned to the community in the form of individual and organizational grant awards.
The event – which is free to the public – featured four zones last year: Family Fun Zone, Adventure Zone, Community Zone, and the Carnival Zone. More than 150 vendors, providing arts and crafts, food, home improvement tips, a rock climbing wall and a Fiesta Fun Tent for children of all ages.
For additional information, visit www.rpcouncil.org.