- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 4 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 8 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 9 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 9 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 9 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 9 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 9 days ago
- Local Teen Band Half Moon Portrait to Perform At Flippin’ PizzaPosted 12 days ago
- Rancho Peñasquitos Professional Pet Sitter to Teach Pet CPR, First Aid & CarePosted 12 days ago
- Mt. Carmel High School Football FundraiserPosted 12 days ago
Woman Pleads Guilty in PQ Pedestrian Death
Posted on March 3, 2011
A guilty plea to felony hit-and-run charges resulted from the October 2010 death of a pedestrian on a Rancho Penasquitos off ramp.
Nicoll Koval, 23, is scheduled for sentencing June 3 and faces up to four years in jail.
Albert Holman, 34, died after abandoning his disabled car and walking along Highway 56 east of the Black Mountain Road off ramp. Kovall surrendered several hours after the incident, saying she was unaware of what she had hit with her automobile.