- Poway Center for the Performing Arts Foundation Arts in Education Initiative Introduction to Instruments 2013Posted 1 hour ago
- Upcoming Events from PQYSA Recreational SoccerPosted 1 day ago
- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 7 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 11 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 12 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 12 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 12 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 12 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 12 days ago
- Hustle & Bustle A Day in the Life of County Supervisor Dave RobertsPosted 14 days ago
Los Penasquitos Canyon Reserve Events Set
Posted on March 3, 2011
Four Friends of Los Penasquitos Canyon Reserve events are scheduled March 5-6, including a two-hour “Vernal Pool & Flower Walk” on Carmel Mountain on Saturday.
Among the activities:
- Saturday, 9 a.m. to 1 p,.m.: “Cactus Wren Restoration Volunteer Project”, with a new meeting place in the cul-desac off the east side of Camino del Sur, about one mile north of its intersection with San Dieguito Road in the Santaluz area.
- Saturday, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.: “Geology Walk Through Time”, meeting at Lopez Ridge Park at 7245 Calle Cristobal.
- Saturday, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.: “Vernal Pool & Flower Walk” on Carmel Mountain, meeting at 4730 Fairport Way at Shorepoint Way.
- Sunday, 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.: “Loop Hike from Camino Ruiz Trailhead”, meeting at the trailhead near the entrance to Camino Ruiz Park in Mira Mesa (11489 Camino Ruiz).
Visit www.penasquitos.org for additional information.