- Poway Center for the Performing Arts Foundation Arts in Education Initiative Introduction to Instruments 2013Posted 1 day ago
- Upcoming Events from PQYSA Recreational SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 8 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 12 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 13 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 13 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 14 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 14 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 14 days ago
- Hustle & Bustle A Day in the Life of County Supervisor Dave RobertsPosted 15 days ago
‘Finish Chelsea’s Run’ 5K Scheduled March 5
Posted on February 21, 2011
The first “Finish Chelsea’s Run” 5K Run/Walk is scheduled for 7:30 a.m. on Saturday, March 5, in San Diego’s Balboa Park (on the west side near Sixth Avenue and Quince Street).
To benefit Chelsea’s Light Foundation, the event remembers Chelsea King, 17, an honor student at Poway High School who was abducted in late February 2010 while jogging near Lake Hodges. John Gardner III later pleaded guilty to murdering her and an Escondido teenager and is serving a life sentence.