- Upcoming Events from PQYSA Recreational SoccerPosted 8 hours ago
- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 6 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 10 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 11 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 11 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 12 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 12 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 12 days ago
- Local Teen Band Half Moon Portrait to Perform At Flippin’ PizzaPosted 14 days ago
- Rancho Peñasquitos Professional Pet Sitter to Teach Pet CPR, First Aid & CarePosted 14 days ago
I-15 North Lanes Closing This Week
Posted on January 10, 2011
Highway crews will be removing temporary support beams from the Poway Road/Rancho Peñasquitos Boulevard bridge – resulting in closures this week on Interstate 15 North — according to the California Department of Transportation (CalTrans).
The northbound lanes of the highway will be closed off from 11:30 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. each evening Monday through Thursday.
Vehicles will be detoured east on Poway Road to Sabre Springs Parkway, then to Ted Williams Parkway and then back on to the highway.