- Plan for Safety: Enjoying Hiking and Biking TrailsPosted 8 days ago
- Rolling Hills Park Gears up for Annual Picnic Fun and an Exciting Renovation Project!Posted 8 days ago
- Local Foundations Award Nearly $100,000Posted 9 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 9 days ago
- Posted 10 days ago
- Miss Poway Scholarship Pageant 2013 ResultsPosted 10 days ago
- 2Good2B Bakery & Café Lets Customers Eat Well and Still Stay Allergy-FreePosted 10 days ago
- Think Outside The TankPosted 11 days ago
- Wine Tasting and Silent Auction Will Benefit Gregg’s GoalsPosted 11 days ago
- Reinventing the Plain White TEEPosted 12 days ago
PQ’s Fiesta del los Penasquitos Scheduled May 1, 2011
Posted on December 22, 2010
PQ’s 16th Annual Fiesta de los Penasquitos will be Sunday, May 1, 2011.
Each year, more than 15,000 people attend the community festival, which is a family-oriented street faire for residents and visitors.
Started in 1995, it is the largest event of the year for the Rancho Penasquitos Town Council. All proceeds from the event are returned to the community in the form of individual and organizational grant awards.
The event – which is free to the public – featured four zones last year: Family Fun Zone, Adventure Zone, Community Zone, and the Carnival Zone. More than 150 vendors, providing arts and crafts, food, home improvement tips, a rock climbing wall and a Fiesta Fun Tent for children of all ages.
For booth applications or to obtain additional information, visit www.rpcouncil.com.