- Poway Center for the Performing Arts Foundation Arts in Education Initiative Introduction to Instruments 2013Posted 1 day ago
- Upcoming Events from PQYSA Recreational SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 8 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 12 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 13 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 13 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 13 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 13 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 13 days ago
- Hustle & Bustle A Day in the Life of County Supervisor Dave RobertsPosted 15 days ago
Doing The3Day? Send Us Your Photos!
Posted on November 22, 2010
With the annual Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure™ event coming up Nov. 19-21, 92129 Magazine encourages participants from Rancho Pensasquitos and other areas in 92129 to submit photographs taken during the experience.
For use in the next issue of 92129 Magazine – or on the www.92129Magazine.com website – simply post the digital photos (as soon as possible next week after the event) directly at www.92129Magazine.com website or email to photos@92129Magazine.com.
Net proceeds from the walk are invested in breast cancer research and community programs. More information on the event is available at www.The3Day.org.
We’re aware of many local participants, so help bring additional awareness to the cause by providing photographs of the 3-day experience for friends and family to see in 92129 Magazine!