- Upcoming Events from PQYSA Recreational SoccerPosted 6 hours ago
- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 6 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 10 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 11 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 11 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 11 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 11 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 11 days ago
- Local Teen Band Half Moon Portrait to Perform At Flippin’ PizzaPosted 14 days ago
- Rancho Peñasquitos Professional Pet Sitter to Teach Pet CPR, First Aid & CarePosted 14 days ago
55 Tons of Snow, Santa Coming to PQ on Dec. 4
Posted on November 22, 2010
Hilltop Community Park in Rancho Penasquitos will have a different look on Dec. 4: 55 tons of snow.
The park, located at 9711 Oviedo Way, plans its annual Winter Wonderland and Snow Day from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. In addition to the white stuff, the event will include train and pony rides, air jumpees, live music from the Gordon Kohl Band (12 noon to 3 p.m.), arts and crafts, class demonstrations, and a snack bar.
Youngsters can participate in the snow, rides and jumpees for $3. Arts and crafts are only 50 cents each. A special visitor to the event will be Santa Clause from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. Photos of children with Santa are only $3, or attendees can bring their own camera.
Call 858-538-8198 for more information.