- Poway Center for the Performing Arts Foundation Arts in Education Initiative Introduction to Instruments 2013Posted 2 days ago
- Upcoming Events from PQYSA Recreational SoccerPosted 4 days ago
- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 10 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 13 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 14 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 14 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 15 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 15 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 15 days ago
- Hustle & Bustle A Day in the Life of County Supervisor Dave RobertsPosted 17 days ago
I-15 Closures, Detours Planned This Week
Posted on September 26, 2010
Interstate 15 south will close near Poway for five nights beginning Sunday, Sept. 27, according to the state Department of Transportation (Caltrans), due to bridge construction work.
The closures will take place Sunday (12 midnight to 4:30 a.m.) and Monday through Thursday (11:30 p.m. to 4:30 a.m.). Detour signs are planned to direct traffic around the road work. Traffic will be directed off I-15 south at Highway 56 to Rancho Peñasquitos Boulevard. At the same time, the eastbound and westbound Highway 56 connectors to southbound I-15 will be closed. Motorists traveling on SR-56 will be detoured to Rancho Peñasquitos Boulevard, then on to southbound I-15.