- Poway Center for the Performing Arts Foundation Arts in Education Initiative Introduction to Instruments 2013Posted 3 days ago
- Upcoming Events from PQYSA Recreational SoccerPosted 4 days ago
- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 11 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 14 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 15 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 15 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 16 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 16 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 16 days ago
- Hustle & Bustle A Day in the Life of County Supervisor Dave RobertsPosted 17 days ago
Premier Issue of 92129 Magazine Available This Week
Posted on July 27, 2010
The much-anticipated premier issue of 92129 Magazine — distributed to every single family household in postal zip code 92129 — is available this week throughout Rancho Penasquitos and the surrounding area.
Produced by San Diego-based Susco Media Inc., 92129 Magazine is filled with information about the people, the activities, the schools and businesses in the area. “We are excited about the opportunity to provide residents of PQ, the Highway 56 Corridor and other neighborhoods in 92129 with interesting, useful information they want to read,” said Publisher Derrick Breaux. “And 92129 Magazine is a beautiful full-color glossy magazine that readers will proudly keep on their coffee table or kitchen table for friends and family to see.”
92129 Magazine arrives in local homes via the U.S. Postal Service beginning July 28. Featured on the cover of the exciting premier issue is the Rancho Family YMCA, located in Rancho Penasquitos — a significant part of the PQ lifestyle. Other content in the upcoming issue includes an article on a true soccer family, hang-gliding off Black Mountain, some impressive students in area schools, and much, much more.
Single copies of the magazine also will be available in several locations.
For more information, visit 92129Magazine.com, which also allows residents the oppportunity to participate with the new local publication via Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare. Readers may also submit information for use in the next issue of 92129 Magazine by clicking on the “Reader Participation” button.
Local businesses or services seeking information on advertising in the next issue of 92129 Magazine, send an email to advertise@SuscoMedia.com or contact Breaux at 619-717-2323 ext. 222.