- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 5 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 9 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 10 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 10 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 10 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 10 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 10 days ago
- Local Teen Band Half Moon Portrait to Perform At Flippin’ PizzaPosted 13 days ago
- Rancho Peñasquitos Professional Pet Sitter to Teach Pet CPR, First Aid & CarePosted 13 days ago
- Mt. Carmel High School Football FundraiserPosted 13 days ago
Learn to Monitor Wildlife in Los Penasquitos Canyon Reserve
Posted on July 9, 2010
San Diego Tracking Team will hold a beginner wildlife tracking class from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. July 17 at Adobe Ranch House in Los Penasquitos Canyon Preserve, Canyonside Park Driveway, in Rancho Penasquitos.
This class prepares individuals to participate in surveys that monitor the wildlife in open space preserves and other critical areas. Topics include basic recognition and identification of animal tracks and other signs, introduction to track patterns and gaits, wildlife journaling, an overview of survey protocol and other items.
Cost is $25 per person. Groups must register in advance. Dress for the outdoors and bring a sack lunch.
For more information, call 760-715-4102 or visit www.sdtt.org.