- Poway Center for the Performing Arts Foundation Arts in Education Initiative Introduction to Instruments 2013Posted 2 days ago
- Upcoming Events from PQYSA Recreational SoccerPosted 3 days ago
- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 9 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 13 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 14 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 14 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 14 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 14 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 14 days ago
- Hustle & Bustle A Day in the Life of County Supervisor Dave RobertsPosted 16 days ago
Poway Schools’ Administrative Offices Moving
Posted on June 28, 2010
Poway Unified School District is moving its administrative offices to 15250 Avenue of Science in the Carmel Mountain Ranch business park, near Camino del Norte and I-15.
Scheduled to open to the public July 1, district employees are in the process of moving to the new headquarters even while tenant improvements continue. The administrative offices serve the 33,000-student, 37-campus district, which has schools in Rancho Penasquitos, 4S Ranch, Del Sur, Rancho Bernardo, Carmel Mountain Ranch, Sabre Springs, and other communities.
The new facility enables the district to consolidate several offices, with a projected $500,000 decrease in annual lease payments. For more information, visit www.powayusd.com.