- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 4 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 8 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 9 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 9 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 9 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 9 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 9 days ago
- Local Teen Band Half Moon Portrait to Perform At Flippin’ PizzaPosted 12 days ago
- Rancho Peñasquitos Professional Pet Sitter to Teach Pet CPR, First Aid & CarePosted 12 days ago
- Mt. Carmel High School Football FundraiserPosted 12 days ago
Andalusia, Monteluz Open New 4S Ranch Home Phases
Posted on April 16, 2010
California West Communities releases another phase for both Andalusia and Monteluz at 4S Ranch this Saturday, April 17.
Shoppers now have another opportunity to purchase a new home in one of these two neighborhoods. Homes in the last phase release sold out within the hour. The new phase features some of the biggest lots currently available in 4S Ranch.
Andalusia offers mountain and open space view lots in sizes ranging from 6,800 to 8,400 square feet. The sales team can be reached at 858-312-6850.
Monteluz’s new phase offers lots in sizes ranging from 8,300 to 13,000 square feet, and includes some cul-de-sac lots. More information is available calling 858-705-6031
For more information about California West Communities, please visit www.californiawestcommunities.com.