- Summer Fun at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San DiegoPosted 4 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 7 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) 2013 Class SchedulePosted 8 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 8 days ago
- Northrop Grumman Receives Community Partner of the Year AwardPosted 9 days ago
- NBC 7’S Whitney Southwick to Emcee Taste of Our Towne IIPosted 9 days ago
- Peñasquitos Emergency Response Council (PERC) Presents 2013 Class SchedulePosted 9 days ago
- Local Teen Band Half Moon Portrait to Perform At Flippin’ PizzaPosted 12 days ago
- Rancho Peñasquitos Professional Pet Sitter to Teach Pet CPR, First Aid & CarePosted 12 days ago
- Mt. Carmel High School Football FundraiserPosted 12 days ago
The Mortgage Minute
Posted on December 1, 2009
Your home is perhaps the most important investment you will ever make. Not only in helping to secure your family’s financial future but also determining where your children will go to school. Few decisions will carry more weight than where you choose to live!
With the volatility in the Real Estate industry these days, it can be difficult to feel like you are making informed decisions that are best for you and your family. We apply the highest standards of excellence to each of our client’s mortgage transactions. It is our goal, not only to earn your business but to provide the best possible service and continue to work with our clients throughout their lifetime.
Knowledge is power in any business. The more you know about your mortgage and how our industry works, the better decisions you will make. We will make sure you are provided with all the knowledge you need to make the best decision for your family.
Our ethics, our integrity, and our high standards are what have kept General Mortgage Corporation strong where other lenders have failed. During these days of uncertainty, we know consumers need reassurance that the company they are doing business with is one of integrity.
In today’s volatile economic backdrop, it pays to be cautious and smart. If you, or someone you know, need help with home mortgage financing, call a lender like General Mortgage Corporation, a lender you can depend on.
Jeff Ciccarella & Eric Olsen – Loan Officers
General Mortgage Corporation